This is an incomplete list of integrations, applications, and extensions of the Vega-Lite language and compiler. If you want to add a tool or library, edit this file and send us a pull request.
Bindings for programming languages
- Altair exposes a Python API for building statistical visualizations that follows Vega-Lite syntax.
- Vega for Jupyter notebooks supports Vega and Vega-Lite charts.
- Vega-Lite for Julia
- Vega-Lite “bindings” for R, create Vega-Lite visualizations in R.
- vegaliteR, vega-lite htmlwidget for R.
- Vegas brings visualizations to Scala and Spark using Vega-Lite.
- Vizard provides a tiny REPL client to visualize Clojure data in the browser.
- Polestar, lightweight Tableau-style interface for visual analysis
- Voyager, visualization browser for open-ended data exploration
- Lyra, an interactive, graphical Visualization Design Environment (VDE)
- nteract, interactive notebook application with Vega and Vega-Lite renderer
- Vega-VSCode, Vega Language Plug-in for Visual Studio Code
- mondrian-rest-ui, an experimental UI for
mondrian-restinspired by Polestar and CubesViewer.